- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Salt
- 1 Tablespoons Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed Dried Rosemary
- 3 Tablespoons Steak Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Steak Sauce
- 4 Delmonico Steaks, 10 oz each
1. Combine olive oil, Worchestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, rosemary, steak seasoning, and steak sauce in the container of a food processor or blender. Process until well blended.
2. Prick steaks on both sides with a fork and place in a shallow container with a lid. Pour marinade over steaks, cover, and refreigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat or light charcoal and wait until coals are completely white. Soaked wood chips may be added to the coals when ready for a smokey flavor, if you like.